Saturday, January 26, 2019



Google Classroom Book Talk


     My students are becoming more familiar with Google Classroom. This week for book talk Friday, we conducted a live Google Classroom chat. Students posted a short snapshot of the book they were reading and their opinion of it. Then they read each other's posts and added comments. I modeled what I expected by being the first to post about my current book. I loved how easy it was to provide immediate response and feedback to my students! The kids loved it as well and asked if we can do it again soon. Gonna think about ways to incorporate this with more types of learning.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Classroom Book Talk      My students are becoming more familiar with Google Classroom. This week for book talk Friday, we ...